Putting your book on my reading list guarantees:
- A review on any/all of the following sites your work is listed on:
- Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords
- A review on this site
- A #reading Twitter post tagging you & sharing your book link
- A Twitter, Instagram, & Facebook post tagging you (where applicable) & sharing my review
- If there is another site where you’d like your review left that is not listed above, please request this in your submission. I don’t mind posting to additional sites, you just have to let me know to do so.
Putting your book on my reading list does NOT guarantee:
- A positive review
- However, I do not post reviews of less than 3 stars without first speaking to you about why my rating is low. You have the option for me to neglect posting the review or to post it anyway.
Here’s what you need to know before submitting your book:
- Reviews are FREE.
- I ONLY read/review indie content. This means self-published work. You cannot be signed on with a large publishing company. If you’re traditionally published with a small company or are a beginning author, please send me their information so that I can determine if you meet my criteria.
- I ONLY review ebooks.
- this may change in the future
- Ebooks must be offered via:
- Smashwords; or
- MOBI or EPUB format
- Ebooks must have a cover image.
- I personally purchase all books I review. I buy/read/review all content in the order it was received and give my honest thoughts.
- I read stories of ALL lengths including:
- Short stories, poems, novellas, anthologies, and novels.
- I also read collections containing work by more than one author.
- I read content for ANY age.
- Baby, children, teen, young adult, adult/mature, or erotica.
- I read ALL genres of fiction including:
- Graphic novels or comic books
- Religious fiction. This will be read/reviewed objectively; it will not be judged by my personal beliefs.
- I also read women’s fiction (content about women-specific issues aimed at women).
- I read nonfiction EXCEPT:
- Religious devotionals (religious poetry & religious nonfiction is fine)
- Self-help or self-improvement
- Manuals or handbooks
- Thesis papers, articles, curriculum, or area-specific content meant for teaching, speculation, or theorizing
- I do not review blogs or websites.
- You can always submit more than one book, but do not exceed 1 book per email per week.
I ACCEPT ADVANCED REVIEW COPIES (ARCs)
- Must be offered in MOBI or EPUB format
- Please be aware that some sites, such as Amazon, do not allow reviews to be posted before the book’s launch date regardless of if ARCs were sent out.
- Your book must be on preoder before I schedule social media or baphy1428.com posts.
- I can post on social media and baphy1428.com before OR on the book’s launch day OR I can post once before launch day and once on/after (please specify preference in submission form)
I CURRENTLY ONLY BETA READ FOR FRIENDS
If you’re ready to add your book to my review list, please fill out the contact form below or email email@example.com. Be sure to include your:
- Author Name
- eBook Purchase Link
- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Goodreads, AllAuthor, Smashwords, & Amazon Profile Links (whatever links you’d like me to share on the site review)
- Personal Website or Blog (if applicable)
- Any Questions or Concerns
I *usually* read 1 book a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less depending on what else I have going on, length of book, etc. I have added a lot of indie books to my reading list, but I prioritize review requests. If I’ve added your book, but you did NOT request it, I cannot guarantee a prompt review. If you want your book prioritized, submit the form even if it’s already on my list. There are currently 4 books which I’ve been requested to review.
I do offer lightning fast review options for those wanting reviews immediately, within a specified frame, or who are otherwise unhappy with their wait.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR BOOK
HOW TO GET LIGHTNING FAST REVIEWS