Putting your book on my reading list guarantees:
- An Amazon review (verified purchase)
- A Goodreads review
- A review on this site
- 2 Twitter posts tagging you & sharing your book
- A Twitter & Facebook post tagging you & sharing my review
Putting your book on my reading list does NOT guarantee:
- A positive review
- However, I do not post reviews of 3 stars or less without first speaking to you about why my rating is low. You have the option for me to neglect posting the review or to post it anyway.
Here’s what you need to know before submitting your book:
- I ONLY read/review indie content. This means self-published work. You cannot be signed on with a large publishing company. If you’re traditionally published with a small company or are a beginning author, please send me their information so that I can determine if you meet my criteria.
- I ONLY review ebooks
- Must be offered to Kindle devices. This may change in the future.
- I personally purchase all books I review. I buy/read/review all content in the order it was received and give my honest thoughts.
- I read stories of ALL genres and ALL lengths.
- Short stories, poems, novellas, anthologies, and novels (including children, teen, young adult, adult/mature, and erotica) are all acceptable.
- The only stories I will not read are self-help, self-improvement, and religious devotionals (nonfiction, historical, religious fiction and religious nonfiction are acceptable and will not be judged by my personal spiritual beliefs).
- You can always submit more than one book, but do not exceed 1 book per email per week.
If you’re ready to add your book to my review list, please fill out the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your:
- Author Name
- eBook Purchase Link
- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Goodreads, AllAuthor, & Amazon Profile Links (whatever links you’d like me to share on the site review)
- Personal Website or Blog (if applicable)
- Any Questions or Concerns
I average 3-4 books a week so you can estimate when yours will be done from that. You can see your place in my queue, bottom to top (55 books currently with 20 books already on my Kindle). I also offer lightning fast review options for those wanting reviews/posts immediately. There is a paid option and a review4review option.