Putting your book on my reading list guarantees:
- An Amazon review (verified purchase)
- A Goodreads review
- A review on this site
- 2 Twitter posts tagging you & sharing your book
- A Twitter & Facebook post tagging you & sharing my review
Putting your book on my reading list does NOT guarantee:
- A positive review
- However, I do not post reviews of 3 stars or less without first speaking to you about why my rating is low. You have the option for me to neglect posting the review or to post it anyway.
Here’s what you need to know before submitting your book:
- Reviews are FREE
- I ONLY read/review indie content. This means self-published work. You cannot be signed on with a large publishing company. If you’re traditionally published with a small company or are a beginning author, please send me their information so that I can determine if you meet my criteria.
- I ONLY review ebooks
- Must be offered to Kindle devices. This may change in the future.
- I personally purchase all books I review. I buy/read/review all content in the order it was received and give my honest thoughts.
- I read stories of ALL lengths including:
- Short stories, poems, novellas, anthologies, and novels.
- I also read collections containing work by more than one author.
- I read content for ANY age.
- Baby, children, teen, young adult, adult/mature, or erotica.
- I read ALL genres of fiction including:
- Graphic novels or comic books
- Religious fiction. This will be read/reviewed objectively; it will not be judged by my personal beliefs. I am well versed in various forms of Christianity, various forms of Paganism, Atheistic & Spiritual Satanism, Luciferianism, Agnosticism, & Buddhism as well as fairly familiar with Hinduism, Islam, & Judaism.
- I also read women’s fiction (content about women-specific issues aimed at women). I am a trans man who lived 25 years as female.
- I read nonfiction EXCEPT:
- Religious devotionals (religious poetry & religious nonfiction is fine)
- Self-help or self-improvement
- Manuals or handbooks
- Thesis papers, articles, curriculum, or area-specific content meant for teaching, speculation, or theorizing
- Newspapers, newsletters, magazines, blogs, or websites
- You can always submit more than one book, but do not exceed 1 book per email per week.
If you’re ready to add your book to my review list, please fill out the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your:
- Author Name
- eBook Purchase Link
- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Goodreads, AllAuthor, & Amazon Profile Links (whatever links you’d like me to share on the site review)
- Personal Website or Blog (if applicable)
- Any Questions or Concerns
I *usually* read 1 book a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less depending on what else I have going on. I have added a lot of indie books to my reading list, but I prioritize review requests. If I’ve added your book, but you did NOT request it, I cannot guarantee a prompt review. If you want your book prioritized, submit the form even if it’s already on my list. There are currently 10 books which I’ve been requested to review.
I do offer lightning fast review options for those wanting reviews immediately, within a specified frame, or who are otherwise unhappy with their wait.