Here’s what you need to know before submitting your book:
- I ONLY read/review indie content. This means you cannot be signed on with a large publishing company. All self-published content is acceptable. If you’re traditionally published with a small company or are a beginning author, please send me their information so that I can determine if you meet my criteria.
- I ONLY review ebooks
- Must be offered to Kindle devices. This may change in the future.
- I personally purchase all books I review. I buy/read/review all content in the order it was received and give my honest thoughts.
- I read stories of ALL genres and ALL lengths.
- Short stories, poems, novellas, anthologies, and novels (including children, teen, young adult, and adult/mature) are all acceptable.
- The only stories I will not read are self-help, self-improvement, and religious devotionals (nonfiction, historical, religious fiction and religious nonfiction are acceptable and will not be judged by my personal spiritual beliefs).
- You can always submit more than one book, but do not exceed 1 book per email per week.
If you’re ready to add your book to my review list, please fill out the contact form below or email email@example.com. Be sure to include your:
- Author Name
- eBook Purchase Link
- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Goodreads, & Amazon Profile Links (whichever ones you have)
- Personal Website or Blog (if applicable)
- Any Questions or Concerns
A confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours. If you don’t receive one, please resend your message. Once you get confirmation, do NOT send emails asking where your book review is, why I haven’t reviewed your book yet, or reminding me to review your book.
I average 2-3 books a week so you can estimate when yours will be done from that. I will remind you that this as an absolutely free service. You can see where your place in my queue (165 books current count) here (bottom to top): https://amzn.to/2VkSQXQ
If you are unhappy with how long it is taking, you can visit my Patreon where you can purchase the Tier 3: Banshee level of patronage which will bump one book plus all future published books to the top of my review list for as long as you are a patron plus receive 1 free indie ebook for each month during which you do NOT publish a book.
NOTE: patron rewards do NOT guarantee positive or better reviews.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF SUBMITTING YOUR BOOK:
- another book sale for you
- possible return follows
- possible new lifetime fan (me)
- Getting your book seen by all my followers/visitors
- consideration for my monthly author recommendations
- I will be choosing 5 authors every month to recommend through my newsletter and all social media accounts